Thursday, December 30, 2010

One year of blogging

I started this blog one year ago with the first post on December 29, 2009.  It started off slow and I really wondered if I'd be able to keep it up.  I surprised myself.

This is the 278th post, I've had almost 14,000 unique visitors, and I'm sometimes getting over 100 unique visitors a day.  Not bad for a blog I haven't advertised much and people generally just stumble upon.

I enjoy writing and it's not usually a chore (sometimes, but not usually).  Not sure if anyone enjoys reading any particular post but I do it for my own enjoyment (I can't explain why I enjoy writing, but I do).

I think I'll keep it up for 2011!

1 comment:

  1. Happy belated Blogiversary! Here's to many, many more!

    I'm not sure it's possible to explain why one enjoys writing. Non-writers don't seem to get it no matter how it's presented, and fellow writers already know.

    ReplyDelete