Thursday, September 2, 2010

SPAM comments

I love it when people leave comments on my blog posts - I wish more people would.  While I can't say I'd like negative comments, I would be interested in those as well.  Unfortunately, as usual in life, assholes ruin things for everyone.

While perusing some past comments, I came across the following two (since deleted):

Searching for a web site to learn about some medicament that offsets my problems of erectile dysfunction [WEB SITE DELETED] I bumped into this picture of bats. What I couldn't identify was whether they are dead or alive.
These articles are fantastic; the information you show us is interesting for everybody and is really good written. It’s just great!! Do you want to know something more? Read it...: Great investment opportunity in Lots in [LOCATION & LINK DELETED]

These "comments" aren't fooling anyone - they're left by lowlife, dirtbag, shithead spammers (don't ever come up to me in person and tell me you do email mass marketing!).  You may have noticed there are no advertisements on my blog.  That's intentional.  I certainly do not want spam advertisements in the comments area.

The problem is, there's a certain percentage of morons who buy Viagara online (actually, they really don't know what they're buying).  Here's a clue - if your dick doesn't work, look in the Yellow Pages for a urologist - they're trained to fix things like that (and maybe you have an underlying medical condition that needs attention).  The medications are available in Walgreens and Rite Aid.   And if you get your investment advice via spam emails you deserve to lose all your savings.

Anyway, I've turned on comment approval so I have to OK each comment (I don't get many so it's not a big deal).  I'll approve any legitimate comment (even negative or anonymous comments) so long as it's not an advertisement.

No comments:

Post a Comment